Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies on our Website
- Enable us to provide our website and its content to you.
- Provide us with information about which portions of our website are the most popular by enabling us to see what web pages a user visits and how much time a user spends on each page.
You can generally manage your cookie preferences through your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies and how to disable existing cookies. For more information regarding how to manage your preferences, please consult the information made available by your particular browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. With respect to Google Analytics, you can also view Google’s currently available opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our Use of Seismic LiveSend
|Name of Cookie/Technology||Why it is used||Expiry||Classification|
|These cookies are necessary for the LiveSend feature to function and cannot be switched off in Seismic’s systems. They are only set in response to actions made by users which amount to a request for services (i.e.receiving content via LiveSend) and recording your privacy preferences. Users can set their browser to block or alert them about these cookies, but some parts of the LiveSend feature will not then work. These cookies do not store any personal information.||These cookie expire 90 days after your last view of Harding Loevner’s LiveSend content.||Essential/strictly necessary|
– First and last name
– Email address
– Geolocation information (postal code, city, state/province, country)
– Device/IP Information (type of device, operating system, browser used to access content)
– Statistics associated with the interaction between device or browser and the content